cPanel & WHM should be fully installed within 20 minutes, Do not restart or turn off your VPS until installation is complete.
What is cPanel?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. it provides a graphical interface and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a developer, web site to website owner or end user. it enables administration through a standard web browser using a three-tier structure. cPanel and WHM allows the administration of the entire server. cPanel also has command line and API-based access that allow third-party software vendors, web based organizations and developers to automate standard system automation processes. cPanel & WHM is designed to function either as a dedicated server or virtual private server. cPanel requires a valid license to use the software beyond the initial 15 days free trial period.
- Alma Linux 8.
- Rocky Linux 8
- Ubuntu 20.04
How to deploy cPanel
Peramix marketplace allows you to easily deploy cPanel on Cloud VPS hosting in 1 click as mentioned below:
- Select the cloud VPS plan that meets your workload requirements.
- Under deploy your image, search for cPanel.
- Select cPanel image that fits your needs.
- Configure your cloud VPS as needed then click continue.
- Complete the payment process.
- cPanel & WHM should be fully installed within 10 -20 minutes, Do not restart or turn off your Cloud VPS until cPanel installation is complete.
How to verify installation is complete
To verify that the installation is complete:
- Connect remotely to your VPS, You can use our guide to connect remotely to your Cloud VPS on Linux and windows
- Check log file robot.log . you can use the command line at your terminal (tail -f /var/log/robot.log)
How to start after deployment
WHM is the core interface for managing your server and all websites (also called "accounts"), To access WHM:
- Open your browser and navigate to https://<server-IP>:2087.
- You are then presented with cPanel and WHM's terms / legal documents, Read through the terms and click on Agree to All legal documents if you agree and would like to continue.
- Then you will be redirected to cpanel website to enter your cpanel account or create new one.
- Then you will be redirected to server setup. click server setup button to continue
- Next enter in the email address where you would prefer to receive notifications and alerts, in the same page you have to enter the nameservers for this server or instance. To create your own nameservers, navigate to your domain control panel at your domain registrar, then create 2 records with name ns1 and ns2 and both with value of your server / instance IPv4. then click finish to log in and taken to WHM.
cPanel is supported by: cPanel
Support URL: https://cpanel.net/support/
If you still need expert support, We optional offer server management service against $10/month